Rabbit Fur Mouse Teaser Wand Cat Toy
Brand : Kats'n Us®
- includes FREE SHIPPING
- 0.38 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The mouse Teaser Wand is a great interactive toy for you and your cat! Cats in exercise, especially if they are inside all the time. This toy creates some fun for you and your cat and gives them exercise at the same time. The fishing line used is light and can bounce making the mouse at the end to bounce. Cats can not get enough!
- 18 inch long fiberglass wand with red vinyl handle.
- Made with durable fishing line and lure. The fishing line is 32 inches long.
- Real Rabbit Fur Mouse with a little colored bell is attached. Mouse is natural rabbit fur gray color and is about 2 inches long.
- This Cat Toy Teaser wand brings out the natural hunting instinct of your cat!
- The fishing line and lure makes this mouse bounce.
- Made out of Strong and durable material for long lasting play.
- With any teaser wand cat toy supervision is required.
Great Interactive toy for you and your cat!
This is the most well made cat toy I have ever purchased. My cat freaking loves it, it's her new favorite toy. You could even say it's puurrrfect!
Simba loves this toy. The wire used makes the mouse move erratically and realistically and Simba loves to pick it up by the tail and try to hide it...it must bring back memories of his time in the woods when he was a baby. Great toy.
First time my husband played with our Mainecoon kitten she was so excited she was Foaming at mouth so he stopped played later shorter times till she got used to it,She can’t get enough of it we also purchased a bigger mouse but she didn’t care to much for that one, just likes small ones for now,Thanks to Inventor
My cats love this toy! We have many wands and this one is their favorite. Highly recommended!
Jake loves his new mouse on a line. He is either chasing it or carrying it around the house all day. He plays until he is totally exhausted, and I don't have to go looking for all those little loose furry mice that he consistently hid under everything.
Alas, Kukla the cat finds this toy too hard to be fun. If it were stuffed with something chewy or softer, she would give it a higher rating.