How to choose a crate for your dog cat for Air Travel
Choosing the proper size dog crate or cat carrier for your pet when you are getting ready for air travel should involve a number of considerations.
- always check with your airline for their reccomendations and guidelines.
- International flights have more rules and restrictions.
- DON"T WAIT to get your pet crate or carrier together.
- Do your research. One of the best resources on pet air travel is www.dryfur.com.
- Make sure you measure your pet's length without the tail, height, and width.
- When selecting the proper crate for your pet, his size is more important than his weight.
Here is a New video on how to measure your pet:
Below is measurment chart of the airline crate packages we offer and more to help you with your selection:
Here is a great picture of how your pet should look in the proper size crate:
To assist you even further, here is a Airline Kennel inside size calculator: